Tuesday, January 14, 2014

New Blogging Experience

I love to read and write, but I am new to blogging. I have been following a few book blogs for a while now, and I thought that since I read all of the time and love to write that I would give it a try, because it looked fun. So far I really like and look forward to posting reviews about book I just finish reading.
It's been a while since I've read a few of the six books I have already posted reviews for, but they were books that I really really like and wanted to put on my blog ASAP!
I might try to post a few more reviews of my favorite books that I have read in the past, and I once again apologize if I don't write as much on those reviews as I would have if I had just read them, but I will try my best. They will be between books I am currently reading, and I will probably specify if it has been a while since I read it. Characters and events in books (especially my favorites) tend to stay in my memory for a while!
Looking forward to joining the book blogging world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!