Friday, February 7, 2014

A Week of Rapunzle


A Week of Rapunzle is hosted by A Backwards Story to celebrate Cress by Marissa Meyer, and I saw a great post by Alice in Readerland a blog I follow. The post was so creative and goes with Cress - which I am currently reading- so well that I thought I would share the link with you guys! 
http://aliceinreaderland.com/2014/02/06/r/
Check it out!
If you haven't read Cinder or Scarlet yet - they are the first two books of this fantastic series- the post this link goes to is sure to make you want to! 

2 comments:

  1. I just saw this! Thank you so much for the mention, that's so nice of you! :) I adore Cress and had so much fun with that post.

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited about Cress, then I saw your post and loved it! I thought it was perfect to share since I was reading it at the time.

      Delete

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!