Saturday, February 8, 2014

Stacking The Shelves

Stacking the shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

What I received this week from publishers and Netgalley
Don't Even Think About It   Bobby Ether and the Academy
Don't Even Think About it by Sarah Mlynowski
Bobby Ether and the Academy by R Scott Boyer

What I received from an author
Succubus Tear
bound copy of Succubus Tear by Andreas Wiesemann

What I bought this week
Cress (Lunar Chronicles, #3)    Luminary (Anomaly #2)   The Elite (The Selection, #2)
Cress by Marissa Meyer
Luminary by Krista McGee
The Elite by Kiera Cass

My TBR shelf is now fuller than it has been for a long time. Happy Reading! Don't forget to let me know what you stacked you shelves with this week!

2 comments:

  1. Great haul! Cress was amazing, can't wait to see what you thought :)
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I loved Cress! I really wanted to do it justice, but not give anything (and I mean anything) away, which was so hard because I could talk about it for hours!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!