Monday, March 31, 2014

Monthly Recap


March was a great month. Spring is coming, I got to read outside once, I read lots of books,  received lots of books. My parents said that I could go on a mission trip to Romania with our Church (so excited)! This was a really busy month, and I didn't get to read as much as I would have liked, but oh well.

Reviewed this Month
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Manor of Secrets by Katherine Longshore
Fall for You by Cecilia Gray
So Into You by Cecilia Gray


The Movement of Crowns by Nadine C. Keels
Clonmac's Bridge by Jeffrey Perren - Review and Extras

Not to mention all of the memes I participated in!

I Added 
Divergent and Insurgent

Now I'm going to go schedule some April posts so I won't feel so behind next month!

What was your March like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!