Monday, March 17, 2014

My Ireland Reads


Happy St. Patrick's Day! (Yes I am wearing green!) Since today is St. Patrick's Day and it's all about Ireland, I thought that I would share the books that I have read that are set in Ireland or have Irish characters in them. Soooo, without further ado

Here are my Irish books

Ireland (Notes from a Spinn... Betraying Season (Leland Si... The Crimson Thread: A Retel...

Irish Books on my TBR List (for a while)

There You'll Find Me

Sorry guys. I'm kind of disappointed that there aren't more, but that's all I found. I really wish there were more books set in Ireland, it's such an interesting setting! Any recommendations? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!