Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - Favorite in X Genre

Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we pick the top ten things that we choose for the topic of the week.
Topic - Top Ten Favorite Books in X Genre (you pick the genre)
Genre I picked - YA Historical Fiction

I love historical fiction, it takes me to another time period, and lets me see what life used to be like. It's not boring in any way, like history class is at times, and what better way to see it than through a book? Besides, I just felt like doing this genre!
You can say that I have issues, but if there are any books that are in the same series or by the same author, I am putting them together!
Waterfall (River of Time, #1)Cascade (River of Time, #2)Torrent (River of Time, #3)Bourne (River of Time, #3.1)Tributary (River of Time, #...
River of Time series by Lisa Tawn Bergren

Sweeter Than Birdsong (Sadd... Edenbrooke Blackmoore Aurelia (Aurelia, #1)Exile (Aurelia, #2) Secret Letters
Sweeter than Birdsong by Rosslyn Elliott
Edenbrooke by Julianne Donaldson
Blackmoore by Julianne Donaldson
Aurelia by Anne Osterlund (also Exile)
Secret Letters by Leah Scheier

The Merchant's DaughterThe Healer's ApprenticeThe Fairest BeautyThe Captive Maiden
The Merchants Daughter, The Healers Apprentice, The Fairest Beauty, The Captive Maiden, all by Melanie Dickerson

Bewitching Season (Leland S...Betraying Season (Leland Si...Courtship and Curses (Lelan... Keeping the Castle Entwined
Bewitching Season, Betraying Season, Courtship and Curses, by Marissa Doyle
Keeping the Castle by Patrice Kindl
Entwined by Heather Dixon

What are your favorite historical fiction books, any to recommend? Don't forget to share your Top Ten Tuesday with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!