Monday, March 24, 2014

Update

So sorry guys! I didn't have time to go back and link the last two posts from last week to my Week of Wonder Post that went out yesterday. I'll try really hard not to let it happen again. I haven't had as much time to read lately as I normally do, but I hope to get some reviews and posts scheduled in advance soon.

Romania Update
Those of you that follow my blog might have already heard about this. But you haven't heard...
It's pretty much definite now!!!! As long as I can raise enough money and find a guardian I get to go on the mission trip to Romania with a group of people at my church. I am so excited! I really feel called by God to go to Romania this summer and help spread the word of God and grow in my faith, a piece of my heart is already with the people there. 

We will most likely be working with children and teens, which I'm really excited about because I am good with children. It will be a totally different experience than teaching the two-year old class at church or helping with the three to five-year old class. 

We (especially my parents) were really relieved that the issues with Russia and Ukraine are not a concern to Romanians at all and that there is clean water. It will be a 20-25 hour flight, and I'm really nervous about that. I've only flown once, and that was to Florida when I was little. I still remember it, and it wasn't bad at all, but since then I have developed a fear of planes so I will definitely need to hand my fears over to God and trust him to take care of us all.

You'll probably hear about this many more times, but that's all for now!

This Week
I really hope to get a couple reviews out this week, as well as get some TTT's, WoW's, scheduled in advance, and reviews scheduled for next week. And maybe the week after??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!