Thursday, May 8, 2014

Take A Picture by Lena Goldfinch

Take a PictureTake a Picture by Lena Goldfinch

My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Take a Picture Goodreads Summary
Troy Alexander (19) chases fame as a lead singer in New York City, but finds nothing but heartbreak. So he takes a job as a paparazzi to earn enough money to go back home. His assignment lands him in the path of Ashlyn Sunshine, teen pop star (19 going on 25). They end up spending one memorable summer afternoon together, but could someone as amazing as Ashlyn ever like a guy like him -- or is he headed for another heartbreak?

Bonus Short Story:
CHAIN REACTION (Prequel to HAUNTING JOY)
When a "reveal your secret crush" chain letter goes awry, Joy gets caught in the middle.

A lighthearted contemporary romance for teens and young adult
Novelette & Short Story

My Review
Take a Picture was a fun and lighthearted read that kept me entertained! The characters feelings and conflicts were well described and I wanted to keep turning pages.

Troy was so sweet, caring, and protective over Ashlynn. At first, all he wanted to do was to get a "thousand dollar picture" of her, but he quickly learned that she was so much more than he had imagined. Ashlynn was so sweet, lighthearted, and witty. They were a perfect couple and they would have been the perfect picture together!

It is a really great read to curl up with and finish in about an hour. An hour well spent with smiles! My only complaint was that it was over to soon!

Chain Reaction was also a fun read, though Take a Picture was my favorite. It was shorter but it still kept me entertained and made me want to read Haunting Joy someday.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!