Saturday, June 7, 2014

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by  Tynga's Reviews, where you show what books you got during the week.

I had a great week this week! Tuesday was my last day of school, and I'm so happy to be done with my junior year! Wednesdays and Sundays are my dads days off, so Wednesday my dad took me to Chedars and Barnes and Nobles where I got four books. I didn't even have to use my gift certificates, because my dad payed for them (he hadn't bought me any books for a while since I have gift certificates and get some free books) - thank you Daddy (and mom, sorry you had to work and didn't get Chedars)! It's so nice to have so many physical books to read instead of only unread ebooks!

From my dad


Wildwood Creek by Lisa Wingate
The Grass is Always Greener by Jen Calonita
The Lucy Variations by Sara Zarr
Golden by Jessi Kirby

Received from Author
Resurrection (Future Savior... The Word Changers

Resurrection by Jennifer Hartz
The Word Changers by Ashlee Willis

What great books did you get this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!