Friday, June 13, 2014

Vacation Tennessee


First vacation of the year is finally almost here! This Sunday, my sister and I will be going on our yearly vacation with our grandparents. We'll be going to Tennessee again for lots of fun!

I've been there many times so here are most of the shows that I have seen at least once
Dixie Stampede
Country Tonight
Smoky Mountain Opry
The Comedy Barn
Black bear Jamboree
Magic Beyond Belief
Hatfields and McCoys
Smith Family Dinner Theater

I might be missing some, but that's all I can think of right now. We're going to see a few shows, go to Dollywood, and do some swimming and shopping. I don't know how many posts I'll have for next week, but I'll try to have a few!

Have you ever been to Tennessee? Going on any vacations this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!