Friday, July 11, 2014

Week of Wonder

Week of Wonder is what I call my Weekly Wrap-up. I will link up everything that I did on my blog this week - books I read, books I reviewed, what challenges I've added to, what I'm currently reading, all my other posts, etc. I will also let you know about any upcoming events that are coming up on my blog.

Anyone notice that this post is usually on Sundays, and that this isn't Sunday? Well, there is a reason for that! But you have to wait until tomorrow to read why!
How rude of me isn't it?!

This week was really busy! Band practice started, I've been preparing for my upcoming mission trip to Romania, I've picked beans and done a little cleaning (very little), walked my dog (which I try to do everyday - 2 miles in case you were curious), on top of that I've been trying to get a few posts up (because I haven't had time to schedule ahead).
I have had a total of 45 minutes to read, and that was Wednesday, soo

Reviews
Making Waves by Lorna Seilstad

Other Posts
Giveaway - 3 eBook copies (3 winners) of Conception, and 3 ebook copies (3 winners) of Unleashed by Jennifer Hartz
Top Ten Blogging Confessions

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!