Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Top Ten Books People Have Been Telling You That You Must Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we pick the top ten things that we choose for the topic of the week.
Topic: Top Ten Books People Have Been Telling You That You Must Read

A couple of friends have told me that I need to read these, but I haven't.
The Book Thief The Hunger Games (The Hunge... Legend (Legend, #1)
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak - I have this one, and really want to read it!
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Legend by Marie Lu

Multiple people had told me to read this so I eventually did.
Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Sa... Divergent (Divergent, #1) The Fault in Our Stars
The Tigers Curse by Colleen Houck - Loved
Divergent by Veronica Roth - Liked it
The Fault in our Stars by John Green - Said I would never read, had to read for school, wasn't a fan (sorry)

That's all I have for today! My friends know I'm a reader and sometimes they recommend books, but that's all I can think of right now (I'm not sure how, last week of summer must be on the brain)!

What are people insisting that you read?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!