Saturday, August 23, 2014

Wonderland Weekend

Wonderland Weekend is a new feature that I started last weekend! Check out my introduction post here. On this feature I talk about something bookish that has something unique about it that takes us to "another world" while we're reading. It may be a book that takes place in a new world, a unique country, outer-space, has magic, time travel, etc. or a book world trend, something I see a lot of, something I want to see (or see more of), basically whatever I feel like!

I want this to be fun and creative! It would be awesome if you would join in the fun and spread the wordIf you would like to participate, please feel free to write a post anytime during the week (it can be long or a couple sentences, feature a book or just talk about the topic, whatever), link back to this post, and leave your link here - I would love that

I'm changing it a little from what I said in my introduction post. 
Instead of committing to post this feature every Saturday, I'm going to have one topic each month, and I'll post 1-4 times about it, depending on how much time I have, and what I can come up with. This way, people have the whole month to participate. 

Feel free to tell me your honest opinion of this new feature in the comments below! Hate it? Like it? Suggestions on how to make it better?
 I NEED YOUR OPINIONS!

Maybe you even want to suggest a topic! 

Maybe, your really adventurous and awesome and would like to write a post for this feature on Wonderous Reviews with a link to your blog! If that's you, feel free to comment below leaving your email, or email me (can be found on my Review Policy).

I decided to keep it informational this week, since I'm just getting started with it, but I'll have a more fun post next!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!