Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday - The Bound Heart by Dawn Crandall


The Bound Heart (The Everstone Chronicles, #2)One accidental kiss. That was all it took to throw Meredyth Summercourt's world upside-down. Determined to marry the ever-elusive Vance Everstone, she simply doesn't have the time or the desire to fall for her friend Lawry Hampton. However, with Vance out of the country and Lawry constantly at her side, Meredyth can’t help but wonder if what’s holding her to Vance is nothing more than a desire to redeem herself from their unfortunate past.                  When Vance comes home to stake his claim on Meredyth, will she be strong enough to break free from the tangled web she’s convinced she deserves? Or will she find the strength to accept that God’s plan for her life could include redemption... and quite possibly the love of her best-friend?


Why I'm Waiting
I'm currently reading book 1 in the Everstone Chronicles, but I can already tell that I'm going to want to read this next one when it comes out, and then of course the next! What? You can't stop at book one of a good series!

What are you waiting on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!