Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Top Ten Books For Readers Who Like Character Driven Novels

Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we pick the top ten things that we choose for the topic of the week.
Topic: Top Ten Books For Readers Who Like Character Driven Novels

I love character driven novels and I feel like they tend to be some of my favorites. I love a good plot too, but the characters have to have depth and I have to be able to get to know them to get the full experience out of a book.

I feel like most Christian fiction books tend to be character driven (as well a faith driven), so these are only some of the first ones to show up on my Goodreads. I'm just going to list them, if you want an explanation see my review!
.
A Beauty So Rare (Belmont Mansion, #2) Full Steam Ahead Whispers from the Shadows (The Culper Ring, #2) Here to Stay (Where Love Begins, #2) Sense and Sensibility: A Latter-day Tale The Hesitant Heiress (The Everstone Chronicles, #1)

A Beauty So Rare by Tamera Alexander
Full Steam Ahead by Karen Witemeyer
Whispers from the Shadows by Roseanna M. White
Here to Stay by Melissa Tagg
Sense and Sensibility by Rebecca H. Jamison
The Hesitant Heiress by Dawn Crandall

Anomaly (Anomaly #1) Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) Season of Wonder (The Remnants #1) The Strength of Ballerinas

Anomaly by Krista McGee
Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
Remnants by Lisa T. Bergren
The Strength of Ballerinas by Nancy Lorenz

There are so many more, but I went with the ones that stuck out first on Goodreads.

What are some character driven books that you've read?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!