Sunday, October 26, 2014

Week of Wonder

Week of Wonder is what I call my Weekly Wrap-up. I will link up everything that I did on my blog this week - books I read, books I reviewed, what challenges I've added to, what I'm currently reading, all my other posts, etc. I will also let you know about any upcoming events that are coming up on my blog.

So, this week has been full of stress, I didn't even get one review up this week, sorry. I took the ACT yesterday and it was horrid, but now maybe I'll actually have some time to read and blog. 

Other Posts
Top Ten New Series I Want to Start
Waiting on Wednesday - After A Fashion
Life Update

I hope to do better this week!
What was your week like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!