Sunday, November 9, 2014

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by  Tynga's Reviews. It's great for showing off the fantastic reads we added to our shelves in the last week!

Books I Received
A Holiday Miracle in Apple ... Tess in Boots 
A Holiday Miracle in Apple Blossom by June McCrary Jacobs
Tess in Boots by Courtney Rice Gager


Books I Bought
The Princess Spy Out of Sight, Out of Time (... United We Spy (Gallagher Gi... Let It Snow
The Princess Spy by Melanie Dickerson
Out of Sight, Out of Time by Ally Carter
United We Spy by Ally Carter
Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle

What did you add to your shelves this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!