Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Top Ten Books I Want To Reread

Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we pick the top ten things that we choose for the topic of the week.
Topic: Top Ten Books I Want To Reread

There are so many books that I want to reread so very much, but I honestly don't really have time to read them all so here are a few that I really really must reread someday.
Heart Song (Heart Song Trilogy, #1) A Beauty So Rare (Belmont Mansion, #2) Edenbrooke The Hesitant Heiress (The Everstone Chronicles, #1) A Match of Wits (Ladies of Distinction, #4)
Heart Song by Desiree Williams
A Beauty So Rare by Tamera Alexander
Edenbrook by Julianne Donaldson
The Hesitant Heiress by Dawn Crandall
A Match of Wits by Jen Turano


The River of Time Series by Lisa T. Bergren
Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Sa...
The Tigers Curse Series by Colleen Houck
The Merchant's DaughterThe Healer's ApprenticeThe Fairest BeautyThe Captive Maiden
Melanie Dickerson's books
Star of Deliverance
Star of Deliverance by Mandy Madson Voisin
Rose Daughter (Folktales #2)
Rose Daughter by Robin McKinley

What are you longing to reread?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!