Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday: Double Date

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine, where we share a book that we are waiting for.

Double Date (The Dating Games, #3)Double Date by Melody Carlson
Publication Date: Jan. 20, 2015

Goodreads Summary
The girls of the DG have found that through the club, both their friendships and their dating savvy have grown. But all that is about to be put to the test. Despite their promises of secrecy, word has somehow gotten out, and new girls want to join the club. The reaction in the DG is mixed, but with the Christmas Ball coming up, they need to pull together to organize their double dates. The trouble is, how can they get guys interested in a dance that's become increasingly unpopular?

Why I'm Waiting
While I've never read the other books in this series, I have read a few of Melanie Carlson's books. Plus there's a Christmas Ball!

What are you waiting on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!