Friday, February 6, 2015

2015 Discussion Challenge

2015 Discussion Challenge3
I'm so excited to be entering the 2015 Discussion Challenge hosted by the lovely Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight and Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction. I'm so glad I found this challenge, because one of my resolutions for 2015 is to write more discussion posts, and what better motivation than this challenge? I'm excited to read everyone else's too!

I'm going for level Terrifically Talkative 37 - 48 Book Related or Book Blogging Related posts! Those big numbers scare me, but when I break it down, I see that it's only 3 - 4 every month about . I can do that! Right?

January Discussion Posts
The One (Bookish Relationships #1)
Love Triangles (Bookish Relationships #2)

February Discussion Posts
7 Types of Insta Love (Bookish Relationships #3)

I will be keeping track of my progress on my Challenges page and linking up to the monthly linky's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!