Saturday, February 14, 2015

My Valentines Reading List

Happy Valentines Day!

Here is my list of hopefully swoonworthy Valentines Day and February books that are on myTBR list! I can't promise to be able to read them all this month, (starting Feb. 11), but hopefully I'll get to read some of them.

It has been a while since I've read a good YA contemporary, but I'm really in the mood for one right about now. This is mainly due to my mood reading but mostly the holiday!

For Contemporary
Not in the Script (If Only ... The Distance Between Us The Avery Shaw Experiment Cinder & Ella Letters to My Future Husband
Not In The Script by Amy Finnegan
The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
The Avery Shaw Experiment by Kelly Oram
Cinder & Ella by Kelly Oram
Letters to My Future Husband by Lisa McKendrick

For Fantasy
The Seahorse Legacy (Eyes o... Dearest (Woodcutter Sisters...
The Seahorse Legacy by Serena Chase
Dearest by Alethea Kontis

What are you reading this Valentines day? Which books on this list are Valentines must reads? Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!