Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday - As Love Blooms by Lorna Seilstad



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine, where we share a book that we are waiting for. This post is so fun because it helps us stay on the lookout for books!

As Love Blooms by Lorna Seilstad
Goodreads Summary

As Love Blooms (The Gregory Sisters, #3)Tessa Gregory is nothing if not tenacious. Denied a position as a horticulturalist at prestigious Como Park in Saint Paul, she is not above a little benevolent deception in order to get the park superintendent to change his mind and hire her. She plans to infiltrate the world of wealthy and influential people in hopes of drumming up financial support for a world-class conservatory. But before she can put those plans into action, she meets Reese King, a handsome gardener at Como Park--and a major distraction. Still, Reese might be the key to achieving her dream. But is his goal to help her . . . or to capture her heart?


Why I'm Waiting
This book sounds interesting. I've read one book by Lorna Seilstad, and I'm eager to read more!

View all my reviews



What are you waiting on this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!