Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Top Ten Books From My Childhood That I Would Love To Revisit

  Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we pick the top ten things for the topic of the week.  I really enjoy writing these posts, because I love lists, and this is a great way to look back at books I've read and toward the books I want to read!
Topic: Top Ten Books From My Childhood That I Would Love To Revisit

The Entire Anne of Green Gables series (I still need to read Rilla of Ingleside) - I loved this series so much, it still holds a special place in my heart. I have already read this series so many times, but it has been about three or four years since I've read them - I miss Anne!
Anne of Green Gables (Anne ... Anne of Avonlea (Anne of Gr... Anne of the Island (Anne of... Anne of Windy Poplars (Anne... Anne's House of Dreams (Ann... Anne of Ingleside (Anne of ... Rainbow Valley (Anne of Gre...

What books would you love to revisit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!