Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Top Ten Books Your Recently Added To Your TBR List

  Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we pick the top ten things for the topic of the week.  I really enjoy writing these posts, because I love lists, and this is a great way to look back at books I've read and toward the books I want to read!
Topic: Top Ten Books Your Recently Added To Your TBR List

I'm going to use Goodreads, and go with the first 10 - this one should be easy!

Homecoming Baron Of Godsmere (The Feud #1) Royal Date Center Ice Dauntless (Valiant Hearts, #1)
Homecoming by Kate Hasbrouck
Baron of Godsmere by Tamara Leigh
Royal Date by Sariah Wilson
Center Ice by Cate Cameron
Dauntless by Dina Sleiman

A Refuge at Highland Hall (Edwardian Brides #3) Silenced (Alaskan Courage, #4) Shattered (Alaskan Courage, #2) Submerged (Alaskan Courage, #1) Wild Hearts (If Only . . ., #4)
A Refuge at Highland Hall by Carrie Turansky
Silenced by Dani Pettrey
Shattered by Dani Pettrey
Submerged by Dani Pettrey
Wild Hearts by Jessica Burkhart

What are the most recent books you added to your TBR list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!