Sunday, March 8, 2015

Week of Wonder

Week of Wonder is what I call my Weekly Wrap-up. I will link up everything that I did on my blog this week - books I read, books I reviewed, what challenges I've added to, what I'm currently reading, all my other posts, etc. I will also let you know about any upcoming events that are coming up on my blog.

I had two snow days this week, and two amazing books came out Tuesday that I'm super excited to finish (Remnants Season of Wonder by Lisa T. Bergren) and read (An Uncertain Choice by Jody Hedlund).

I went to an amazing Matthew West, Colton Dixon, and Bryon concert! It was so inspiring and amazing! Matthew West's song Do Something was my theme song for over half of 2014. God used it to speak to me, and it was so encouraging and inspiring. It was truly amazing to hear and see Matthew West sing it live! I love all of Matthew West and Colton Dixon's songs and will be getting their cd's soon so I listen in my car. I also need to check out Byron Mr. Talkbox Chamber's music too. 

I never realized how many songs I knew and loved by Matthew West and Colton Dixon until I went to the concert!

Reviews
Sabotaged by Dani Pettrey
After A Fashion by Jen Turano

Other Posts
Top Ten Books You Would Consider As All Time Favorites (within the last 3 years)
Waiting on Wednesday: Once Upon A Summertime by Melody Carlson
Wonders of Language and Literature
Stacking the Shelves

What was your week like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!