Thursday, April 23, 2015

Broken Records - Switch it Up!

This is what I categorize my wandering whims under! My mind may be wanting to write about life, blogging, music, movies, or anything under the sun, and if it doesn't fit into one of my other features then, well, here it will goes!
~ ~ ~ ~
Repetitive Reviewing
(keep in mind I wrote this Monday)
I’ve been feeling, especially lately, like I’m being extremely repetitive with my reviews. I feel like I’m always liking the same things about a book, and say how I feel about books in the same way every. single. time. Sure, I’m still going to write reviews like I normally do, probably often, but I’d like to start switching it up a little every now and then.

I want this to be fun and want reading my reviews to be interesting! I don't want my blog to feel like a broken record where I'm basically on repeat but changing names, etc.; I want to be creative!

I will most likely start doing a more "unique" review for the books that I read for fun, and use my normal review style for those I'm asked to review because I feel like that's better to put on Goodreads and Amazon, but I might switch things up a little then too! You'll just have to wait and see!

Ideas
Some ideas I have for switching things up include letters to the characters of the book or recommending to a friend, poems, casts, collages (online or homemade), guessing games, quizes, and more!

Have you ever felt this way when reviewing? Any ideas or tips that your willing to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!