Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Top Ten Characters I Would Like to Catch Up With

  Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we pick the top ten things for the topic of the week.  I really enjoy writing these posts, because I love lists, and this is a great way to look back at books I've read and toward the books I want to read!
Topic: Top Ten Characters I Would Like to Catch Up With

I am only going to include books/series that don't have any more books coming out.

Breaking it down.

Books that need sequels
The Season United We Spy (Gallagher Girls, #6)
The Season by Sarah MacLean - Why, oh why, doesn't this book have sequels? I am so curious about the main characters friends!
Gallagher Girls series - It just isn't allowed to end!

And, of course, I would love to catch up with my favorite characters from all of the books I have ever read! (I cheated and I'm okay with that - you can't stop me now!)

What characters are you just itching to catch up with?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!